Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Loves

November came and went and I hardly had a moment to breathe. There's so much to be thankful for in my life.

Things I currently LOVE:

*My husband - he works so hard for the family, and on top of it he loves me - some days I'm not even sure why.
*My kids - they truly are my life. They are freakin' smart, whitty, and talented... I couldn't be more proud!
*My friends - they lift my spirit, they text me on my cool cellular devices, and they let me talk about myself without interrupting.
*Crossfit - no matter how much it kicks my butt, I keep going back and back again.
*The gymnasts I coach - they are so stinkin' cute, talented, and sometimes they can say and do the most amazing things that lift my spirits and make me the happiest coach ever.
*Sorrels - silly I know, but it's snowing like crazy today and I'm so grateful that I actually bought a pair at Nordstroms a month ago. Yay boots. Wheeee!!!
*Samsung Galaxy S II - wow, this phone is sick. I've only had it for less than a week and the phone I had before that was pretty cool too (HTC Amaze), but this is beautiful.
*Wells Fargo - for internet banking and the ability to transfer funds via online. Love it!
*Mission Hills Church - we don't get to go as often as I'd like because it's been gymnastics season, but I do love the people, pastor, and the activities we're a part of there.
*My LG tablet - gosh it's cool. Now I rarely have to log on to my computer and I can take it with me everywhere.
*Netflix - seriously awesome to watch a gazillion TV shows, some that I've not even heard of.
*Melatonin - yay sleep!

I would include my chi-pin Cooper, but these days he barks at every moving object and chews up any stuffed animal the kids leave on the floor. Love - yes, like - no.

0 comments: