Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Little Girl

My daughter is one of the most amazing people I know. I think I say it often, but I really believe it's true. She is strong mentally and physically and for that I think she's amazing!


She is my gymnast that can mess up on an event in competition and it won't cause her to go downhill the rest of the meet. She's strong enough to realize her mistake(s), but even stronger to not let it effect her. I could definitely take some lessons from her.

So she's having an amazing season. And I'm so proud of her! We're all very proud of her - her family & her coaches. Here's a vid from this weekend - we had a meet against one of our biggest competitors in the state. She missed winning the meet by .05!!! Holy cow. Next time - we'll get it.


1 comments:

the peterson family said...

wow! She's amazing! It was so good to see you last weekend! Your kiddos are so big! Your family is beautiful! Congrats Emily!