Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Get Back Up

I gotta admit, my daughter is one of the most amazing people I know. She is the type of kid that decides what she wants, sets her goals and then goes after it. She never ceases to amaze me. She had a big gymnastics meet this past weekend and on her first event (bars) she had a fall. What a way to start out the meet. She could have decided that this fall was going to set the tone for her meet and let the rest of it go down hill, but instead she chose to continue to press on and she ended up taking second place overall, only missing the first place title by less than .50 of a point.


My point being... there's going to be falls along our life's journey, but don't let them bring you down. Get back up, press on, and realize that you can still be simply amazing!




0 comments: