Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Fighter

I'm a fighter. Yes, I am. BUT I'm not the type that's going to start a brawl in a bar because someone spilled beer on my new cute pair of shoes. Nope, not that kind of a fighter.


I have my goals and I work towards them. If you tell me that I can't do something I will find a way to prove you wrong. Everything inside of me fights to prove who I am and what I am capable of being.

I'll be that girl that picks up my friends fights and tag-teams with them to help pull them through, because I believe in them that much. I know success is attainable and I will fight until it is within my grasp, and then I won't let go once I've got it.

I hope that each one of you is a fighter too, because there are things in life that are just worth fighting for: love, friendship, marriage, family, life. (All monetary items, as you can see. Ha ha ha.) Don't quit. Often times the most difficult and hardest journey leads to the sweetest victory. Know yourself and your limitations and find someone to help you along the way if you need it.

Lastly, people talk so don't listen to them. And then there will be those people that don't talk leaving you wondering if you've got their support or not. Realize that not everyone is secure with themselves and feel as though they've got to bring you and the rest of the world down with them. Don't fall prey to their trap. You are so much better than that.

You are amazing, go be it!

0 comments: